Monday, February 15, 2010

Lily painting a gorgeous T-shirt

for seeing my tweet on Valentine's Day about "I'm teaching How to Paint on tees 12-2 today at Ben Franklin Crafts. Bring 3 white cotton tees. I'll show you how to paint for life"

 
Her daughter Lily painting a plumeria tee.

I was so surprised at how easily the girls picked up my technique which I developed over twenty-five years.
They were relaxed and we had fun which is how it should be.
I showed them how to paint Plumerias, Orchids, Roses and the wave...
Many people stopped by to observe and it was a lot of fun teaching the public on Maui.
Our island is such a great place to live, work and play.

Thanks again Dania,
and your magazine is gorgeous!

Aloha ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

So readers what do you think? I love your comments and feedback! Aloha and have a great day.