Thursday, March 3, 2011

Doing what I love

Sometimes I have to stop all the technology and just bake from scratch!

Photo

Oatmeal cookies

2 sticks butter
1cup sugar
1cup brown sugar
Cream those together
Add two eggs
1tsp vanilla
Mix again

Add 1 1/2 Cup flour (unbleached all- purpose)

Pinch of salt
2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp. Baking soda
1 Tsp. Baking powder ( today I forgot )

Mix again

Then add 3 cups whole oats Mix

Add about a cup of cran raisins
1 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut

Mix again
Then bake in preheated 350 degree oven 15-18 minutes

Spoon on small mounds.
These turned out flat without the baking powder


Sent from my iPhone

Marilyn Jansen Lopes
http://www.amaryllisofhawaii.com

Posted via email from jamarilyn's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

So readers what do you think? I love your comments and feedback! Aloha and have a great day.