Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Makana O Maui

Linda Doyle (Sherri Reeve's sister) at Ma'alaea Craft Show upstairs above Beach Bums... She and her daughter, Makana own Makana O Maui. Beautiful Soaps and body lotions with artwork by Sherri Reeve.

I'm over here at the Pacific Whale Foundation picking up my parking permit for next weekend. The Whale Festival at Kalama Park in Kihei is always fabulous. Entertainment includes C&K, Anuhea, John Cruz and The Throwdowns. Starts with the parade at nine and hundreds of crafters.... I'm one of them. Space #70 near the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone

Marilyn Jansen Lopes
http://www.amaryllisofhawaii.com

Posted via email from jamarilyn's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

So readers what do you think? I love your comments and feedback! Aloha and have a great day.