Monday, May 3, 2010

Overcoming Obstacles

Upon arrival to the Ben Franklin Craft Fair this morning, I realized that I hadn't exactly thought how I would display my shirts aside from my sample rack! With no tent to hang them on I had to think fast. Stacking them fast in piles of each category was my solution!

This worked out well as we could flip through them like reading a book and they could be simply smoothed out for viewing!
It is always exciting to present oneself to the public and I enjoyed this one very much. I met some lovely ladies and thank all the staff of Ben Franklin Crafts Ka'ahumanu again for their graciousness! Brenda, Trina, Del, Rhoda you are terrific!

Aloha,
Marilyn


Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from jamarilyn's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

So readers what do you think? I love your comments and feedback! Aloha and have a great day.