Monday, May 17, 2010

Enjoying Saturday Night Out!


Okay, so I got a little crazy posting my Zen-Zen Photos over and over and you're thinking what is she doing?
Rather than delete them and link you to a blank page I decided to keep things as they are and learn from my mistake. After a password change, my iPhone wasn't recognized by my Posterous server where I love to send all my photos to be posted at Twitter, Facebook, Flicker and Blogger simultaneously. I realized it was necessary to change my setting in the phone to correct the problem. So please excuse the duplications and my over excitement about Zen-Zen at The Makena Beach and Golf Resort. See www.twitter.com/makenabeach for more of the excitement.

~ Marilyn


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

So readers what do you think? I love your comments and feedback! Aloha and have a great day.